Welcome prospective and current graduate students. The Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of Maine is proud of its nationwide prestigious Graduate School. We are striving for succsess with our established Graduate School learning outcomes. A brief description of our key specialization areas follows.
- Transportation Engineering
- Structural Engineering & Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- 4+1 Masters of Engineering (ME) degree in “Water and Environment.”
You can start the application immediately within this page (left side). Please reference graduate degree opportunities and requirements.
Graduate Student Resources
- Advanced Structures and Composites Center (Research Center)
- Available positions for MS and PhD candidates in Transportation Engineering . Contact Dr. Shirazi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Umaine Links
Questions can be directed to email@example.com