Welcome prospective and current graduate students. The Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of Maine is proud of its nationwide prestigious Graduate School. We are striving for succsess with our established Graduate School learning outcomes. A brief description of our key specialization areas follows.
- Transportation Engineering
- Structural Engineering & Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- 4+1 Masters of Engineering (ME) degree in “Water and Environment.”
You can start the application immediately within this page (left side). Deadline is January 15th for the incoming fall semester.
Graduate Student Resources
- Advanced Structures and Composites Center (Research Center)
- Available positions for MS and PhD candidates in Transportation Engineering . Contact Dr. Shirazi at email@example.com
- Available position in coastal engineering, see Graduate Research Assistantship in Coastal flyer. Contact Dr. Huguenard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Useful Umaine Links
Questions can be directed to email@example.com