Northern Maine Technical College – Drafting Technology 1979
CIE101 – Technical Graphics for Civil Engineering
Mr. Junkins has over 40 years experience in drafting and CAD applications. He worked for several years in the commercial hardware industry in Portland, Maine. Expertise in panic hardware, fire safety, egress and ADA applications.
For the last 20 years he has been an adjunct instructor with the School of Engineering Technology and the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department teaching a variety of CAD Software packages. Microstation, SolidEdge, Autocad, Autocad Civil 3d and Infraworks. His teaching is alway based on the latest updates to the latest CAD software. Using the design software everyday in the FM Department keeps him up to date and current with the latest trends in the marketplace.
- Project design and management.
- Documentation of existing architectural conditions and layouts.
- Space Inventory (Oracle Database integrated with our CAD floor plans)
- 3D Modeling for perspective site location and new construction.
- Construction Specification Institute (CSI) Certified.