The Civil and Environmental Engineering (CIE) Department offers a four-year undergraduate program leading to the bachelor of science degree in civil and environmental engineering.
- What is Civil and Environmental Engineering?
- UMaine Admissions Office
- CIE-Undergrad-Guide 2017-2018
- Useful Umaine Links
- CIE Courses – Snapshot of courses offered with description
- Course Schedule – Search available term courses
- Undergraduate Catalog – ALL the rules.
- Scholarships – Many are available!
- Frequently Asked Questions